- Allow one to one and half hours to tour Patee House Museum.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes to tour Jesse James Home.
- Jesse James Home and the first floor of Patee House are wheelchair accessible.
- On-street parking available for SUV’s and RV’s on 12th and Penn streets (west and north sides of Patee House).
- Parking lots are located on 13th street & Mitchell Avenue (east side of Patee House & south side of Jesse James Home)
- Only service animals allowed.
Monday-Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday 12:00-4:00 pm
Patee House: Adults $6, Seniors (60+) $5, Students (6-17), 5 & under free (with family)
Jesse James Home: Adults $4, Seniors (60+), Students (6-17) $2, 5 & under free (with family)
“Wild Things” Carousel: Single ride $1.50, 4 rides $5
Buffalo Saloon: Regular drink $1, Large drink $1.50, Popcorn $.75
Questions or Comments? Please contact us!